Allow us to manage a complete configuration of Christmas trees ranging from Gate Valve, Hydraulic Actuator Gate Valve, Stack Valve Xmas Tree and Block Valve Xmas Tree for both onshore and offshore platform. At OMS, our Xmas Trees are reliable, field-proven, low maintenance and easy to use for field services.
OMS Gate Valves are designed and manufactured to meet the demanding high-pressure-high-temperature (HPHT) requirement of upstream drilling and production.
We offer gate valves that cater to:
- Various sizes from 1-13/16” to 9” bore
- Working pressures of up to 15,000 Psi (103,5 MPa)
- All API 6A material classes, temperature ratings and product specification level (PSL) 1 through 4
- Individual stacked valves or solid block tree arrangements
- Fully compatible OMS-HA hydraulic actuators
- Fire safe designs that meet API Spec 6FA and 6FC
- Performances that exceed API 6A PR Appendix F test and OMS 360-cycles endurance test
Hydraulic Actuator Gate Valve
OMS-HA and OMS-HAW Hydraulic Actuators are designed to be reliable and robust enough to handle severe and harsh environments.
We offer actuator gate valves that cater to:
- Fail-safe applications
- Various sizes of OMS-100 manual gate valves with full interchangeability
- Gas tight and metal-to-metal backseats
- API 6A PR2F Annex F Test
Stack Valve Christmas Tree
OMS Stack Valve Xmas Trees are designed and manufactured to meet and exceed API Specifications. Our stacked valve configurations are available for use in critical conditions such as acidification, high temperature steam injection, testing, fracturing, water injection, and more.
Block Valve Christmas Tree
Reduce installation time, conserve space and minimise risks of leak paths with OMS Block Valve Xmas Trees that are designed to meet and exceed API specifications.