OMS offers conventional and compact wellhead system, both suitable for services on an onshore and offshore platform. Our surface wellhead system is designed to meet or exceed API Specification 6A requirements.
Utilise a cost-effective and reliable wellhead system in a variety of drilling and completion applications with OMS Conventional Surface Wellhead System. The usage of standard designs and components offers the interchangeability and flexibility for a wide range of applications and service conditions.
We offer conventional wellheads that cater to:
- Working Pressure up to 20,000 Psi (138 MPa)
- Temperature up to 450° F (232° C)
- Dual completion
- Elastomeric sealing
- Full metal-to-metal seal completion for severe and harsh environment
- ESP well completion
Our Compact Wellhead System is designed to provide multi-stage wellhead solutions that can accommodate a wide range of casing programs, working pressures, and customer-specific drilling and completions requirements.
We offer compact wellheads that cater to:
- Working Pressures of up to 15,000 Psi (103,5 MPa)
- Fluid and gas-tight sealings
- Complete range of material class, temperature rating, and PSL requirements of API 6A
- Premium elastomer materials that are capable to withstand Rapid Gas Decompression (RGD) as per NORSOK M-710
- Running and retrieval tools designed to meet API 6A Annex L requirement
- Emergency equipment that includes a full range of slip-type hangers and packoff assemblies
- Quick make-up connections (MBQ connectors) that are compatible with API 16A Hub
Allow us to manage a complete configuration of Christmas trees ranging from Gate Valve, Hydraulic Actuator Gate Valve, Stack Valve Xmas Tree and Block Valve Xmas Tree for both onshore and offshore platform. At OMS, our Xmas Trees are reliable, field-proven, low maintenance and easy to use for field services.
OMS Gate Valves are designed and manufactured to meet the demanding high-pressure-high-temperature (HPHT) requirement of upstream drilling and production.
We offer gate valves that cater to:
- Various sizes from 1-13/16” to 9” bore
- Working pressures of up to 15,000 Psi (103,5 MPa)
- All API 6A material classes, temperature ratings and product specification level (PSL) 1 through 4
- Individual stacked valves or solid block tree arrangements
- Fully compatible OMS-HA hydraulic actuators
- Fire safe designs that meet API Spec 6FA and 6FC
- Performances that exceed API 6A PR Appendix F test and OMS 360-cycles endurance test
Hydraulic Actuator Gate Valve
OMS-HA and OMS-HAW Hydraulic Actuators are designed to be reliable and robust enough to handle severe and harsh environments.
We offer actuator gate valves that cater to:
- Fail-safe applications
- Various sizes of OMS-100 manual gate valves with full interchangeability
- Gas tight and metal-to-metal backseats
- API 6A PR2F Annex F Test
Stack Valve Christmas Tree
OMS Stack Valve Xmas Trees are designed and manufactured to meet and exceed API Specifications. Our stacked valve configurations are available for use in critical conditions such as acidification, high temperature steam injection, testing, fracturing, water injection, and more.
Block Valve Christmas Tree
Reduce installation time, conserve space and minimise risks of leak paths with OMS Block Valve Xmas Trees that are designed to meet and exceed API specifications.