OMS Oilfield Services Singapore (OMSS) is the largest subsidiary of the OMS Group. It manufactures and provides a wide range of services to the oil and gas industry.
The facility started operation in 1976 and has since integrated oilfield services throughout the tubular cycle, combining the provision of casing connectors, conductor pipes, threaded accessories and connection threading.
OMSS has the most complete range of production and machining equipment to carry out full completion work for the large diameter casing connectors, conductor pipes and premium connections.
We are well-equipped to thread, produce and repair premium connections competitively. We provide one-stop-shop services from precision machining to final assembly. Our strong culture of versatility and service responsiveness have made us a preferred partner for customers’ most demanding challenges.
OMSS is also positioning itself as a one-stop-shop service provider to customers through a turnkey approach. Through collective efforts, experience and collaboration with other Sumitomo subsidiaries, we are able to synergize towards providing solutions at competitive prices.
- 1976 Since
- 26,018 Sq m Total Land Area
- Threading (API, Premium and Repair)
- Pressure Test (Hydrostatic & Gas Test)
- PR2F Testing
- Repair & Remanufacturing
- ISO 9001:2015 | OMS Singapore
- ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018 | OMS Singapore
- WSH-BizSAFE | OMS Singapore
- API Q1-3366 | OMS Singapore
- API 6A-1940 | OMS Singapore
- API 5CT-1325 | OMS Singapore
- API 5L-0851 | OMS Singapore
- API 7-1-0901 | OMS Singapore
- VAM Accessory | OMS Singapore
- VAM Certificate | OMS Singapore
- TenarisHydrill | OMS Singapore
- JFEBear | OMS Singapore
- JFELion | OMS Singapore
- Fox | OMS Singapore
- NS Connection | OMS Singapore
- GB Tubulars | OMS Singapore
- MetalOne | OMS Singapore
- NSMAX | OMS Singapore